Syracuse opens up +4 vs Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens up +4 vs Louisville

First time all ACC season the line opens quite a bit off the KP line. It was always within 1 point. Now it's almost 2.5 points off. Maybe they realized that Syracuse seemed to be pushing down lines quite a bit recently after opening.

First time all ACC season the line opens quite a bit off the KP line. It was always within 1 point. Now it's almost 2.5 points off. Maybe they realized that Syracuse seemed to be pushing down lines quite a bit recently after opening.

How close was pompom to Cuse as 1.5 favorites over Pitt?

How close was pompom to Cuse as 1.5 favorites over Pitt?

Actually that one was also off by more than 1 point now that I think about it. KP had that as a pick'em, and the line opened 1.5 off that figure.

Although this is the largest variance at 2.5 points. Seems like Vegas is starting to view us as better than KP (#48)

I have no idea what you guys are talking about with all this Vegas stuff. All I know is that my Louisville cousins have already started the funny trash texting and I need to be sharp!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about with all this Vegas stuff. All I know is that my Louisville cousins have already started the funny trash texting and I need to be sharp!

Louisville cousins? Disown them.;)

Think we get over 25,000 for a monday night'er?

Are said cousins also siblings?

Tell your cousins that if they lose, they have to get a divorce;)
We are now in delicate negotiations. We are somewhat agreeing that the best thing to do is to "allow" the home team to win. One of the cousins is in California and is quite miserable that she will miss most of the game due to work. (I think that works for us, but I'd never tell her that!)

We have discovered that there is no cardinal emoji, although there is an orange. My daughter and I think this is propitious.

Are said cousins also siblings?
Mother and father in the Ville, son in the Ville, daughter in California. Also, they are only related to us in the vaguest way as part of our large step-family. It is easiest to call them "Cousins." We love each other dearly and they root for us, as we root for Louisville when we're not playing them.

Anyway, enough with the love and family and crap! Victory must be ours!

Think we get over 25,000 for a monday night'er?

Announcers commented on the lack of enthusiasm from the crowd. It did seem rather pathetic at times, and I wonder how low we rank for student sections, in particular. It's not like they have far to travel, hence any weather to worry about. Outside of students, I am somewhat proud of our crowds. Unsure what stated attendance was, let alone actual attendance...but for a top 10 team in the country and former Big East(albeit biggER east) rival, I would think it would be more.

As for those betting...can yuou imagine your heart racing if you had a large amount on this one? Some of those overtime games can be the worst/best, after you thought for certain there was no possibility of winning your bet and getting a 2nd chance. The game straight up was crazy enough...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom