Syracuse players under the most pressure. | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse players under the most pressure.

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1674400-syracuse-basketball-orange-players-under-most-pressure-in-2013-14-seasonhttp://bleacherreport.com/articles/1674400-syracuse-basketball-orange-players-under-most-pressure-in-2013-14-season

Do they really want to tell other college fans this?

Fair . Anything less than 21 points per game will be too little, :crazy:

Unless Michael Gbinije makes tremendous strides as a shooter, Cooney will start at shooting guard :rolling: :bang:

Tyler Ennis will be asked to play roughly 38 minutes per game by the end of the year. :confused:

How is Dajuan and Gbinije not in the mix. They will be our preseason 2nd and 3rd scoring options?
Dajuan will be our first post scoring option and real needs to work on his defense. Gbinije is looking to play some backup point as well as score.

Two words: Bleacher Report

http://bleacherreport.com/users/425494-josh-schoch

Hey, I'm Josh.

I've been writing for Bleacher Report since December 2010 when I was a junior in high school. I moved up the ranks quickly, being put into the Featured Columnist program after just two articles and being promoted to a full-time FC for the MLB shortly after. After a few months of working with the MLB team I did the B/R Sports Writing Internship, and by the time I finished I was working for my true love: college basketball. I'm still a CBB FC today, and I'm loving every second of it. Due to my work with CBB I was accepted as a member of the United States Basketball Writers Association.

I don't think from a team perspective that there is pressure for Cooney to perform. I disagree with their assessment of "this year Cooney is one of the few options at shooting guard that the team has." I think that Cooney, MG, Buss, and BJ are options at sg. I think there is personal pressure on Cooney to improve or he won't be seeing the court much.

Yeah we have 4 SG's 3-4 months ago I said don't sleep on buss now I say don't sleep on BJ as well.

We pretty much could have pasted the whole article first they say Unless Gbinije betters his shooting then they post Cooneys %'s from last year. :bang:.

Fair was overshadowed by Triche last year?
Its been said time and time again Ennis eats pressure for breakfast.

Hey, I'm Josh.

I've been writing for Bleacher Report since December 2010 when I was a junior in high school. I moved up the ranks quickly, being put into the Featured Columnist program after just two articles and being promoted to a full-time FC for the MLB shortly after. After a few months of working with the MLB team I did the B/R Sports Writing Internship, and by the time I finished I was working for my true love: college basketball. I'm still a CBB FC today, and I'm loving every second of it. Due to my work with CBB I was accepted as a member of the United States Basketball Writers Association.

I thought this was a joke you made up then I clicked the link and was like holy stuff. Bleacher Report can start hiring elementary school kids and they will still be better than Dead Spin.

Hey, I'm Josh.

I've been writing for Bleacher Report since December 2010 when I was a junior in high school and I realized I had no athletic ability or knowledge. I moved up the ranks quickly, because they allow any two bit hack with a computer to write articles, being put into the Featured Columnist program after just two articles and being promoted to a full-time FC for the MLB shortly after. After a few months of working with the MLB team I did the B/R Sports Writing Internship, and by the time I finished I was working my true love: college basketball, well that and the blow-up doll stashed in my closet. I'm still a CBB FC today, and I'm loving every second of it. Due to my work with CBB I was accepted as a member of the United States Basketball Writers Association, despite my lack of knowledge of the subject.

Fixed. ;)

Why do some of you guys get upset with anything that comes out of Bleacher Report? They have shown time after time they don't have very much depth of knowledge or reporting.

Hey, I'm Josh.

If you want to gain some respect, put the time in and start doing your homework. My ex is a name brand reporter. When she was coming up through the ranks she spent more all nighters than I can count. You need to develop some sources, talk to coaches, look at workout, look at film. Right now you are clueless. FYI, Silent G has been very impressive as reported by coaches and everyone is excited about incoming frosh BJ. He appears to be an under the radar player due to his youth and a likely steal. Cooney is not starting. He will have to earn his minutes by showing significant improvement. Last years play does not merit starting this year. He is not going to be a significant part of this years team and he is being recruited over for coming years. Cooney has a very tough road to travel to earn a starting job. DJC is our most offensively skilled center and its not even close. There is no debate on this.

Hey, I'm Josh.

OMG! Just where do take your first shot in such a target rich environment? You can only believe that such a meteoric career trajectory could only culminate in being named head basketball coach at Rutgers! Oh, wait, my bad, he didnt' do any internship on dodgeball.

To answer the question I think Ennis has the most pressure on him by far. There is no back up for him to fall back on. Silent G can spell him but not for the majority of a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom