Syracuse ranked #2 in toughest OOC schedule. | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse ranked #2 in toughest OOC schedule.

ranking Michigan's schedule ahead of that is nonsense

Ya its hard to believe SU doesn't have the hardest OOC in the nation. 4 BCS Level teams including 3 away from the Dome.

Ya its hard to believe SU doesn't have the hardest OOC in the nation. 4 BCS Level teams including 3 away from the Dome.
I'd say USC / Alabama both neutral site is a wash - so they have Air Force / @Notre Dame as more difficult than Northwestern / @Minnesota / @Missouri. Joke.

I'd say USC / Alabama both neutral site is a wash - so they have Air Force / @Notre Dame as more difficult than Northwestern / @Minnesota / @Missouri. Joke.

Id probably but Alabama slightly over USC, as good as USC is projected to be you can at least see them having a game where Kiffin screws something up. Alabama is a team that looks to destroy people, of the two Id rather play USC but not by much. @ Missouri in late November is a much tougher game then most people nationally and on this board are admitting, thats a game no one schedules.

The article is clearly setting up so that when we run the table they can say, "Yeah, but Michigan had a much harder none conference schedule. Add that in with the B1G schedule and Michigan's 8-4 record is much better that Syracuse's 12-0". ;)

@ Missouri in late November is a much tougher game then most people nationally and on this board are admitting

What makes you think people nationally and on this board don't think @ Mizzou is a tough game?

Interesting where the highest teams are per conference:

Big Ten - #1
Big East - #2
ACC - #3
Pac 12 - #7
SEC - #14 (Missouri)
(S. Car. @ #21 for a team in the SEC last year)
Big 12 - #27

So are they saying that USAFA and ND are more difficult than Michigan's own conference mates Northwestern and Minnesota?

What makes you think people nationally and on this board don't think @ Mizzou is a tough game?

I have seen numerous posts on this board alone giving SU a pretty good chance to win @ Mizzouri and when people talk about our schedule its usually the USC game they mention coupled with NW, ditto for conversations I have had with SU fans about the upcoming year. Besides USC id rate @ Mizzou in late November as by far our second toughest game and honestly I dont think its close save for maybe Louisville.

ranking Michigan's schedule ahead of that is nonsense
Look at the source. Clearly they are sucking up as part of their efforts to get into the Big 10.

Oklahoma to the B1G is almost as big a joke as suggesting that Michigan's non-conference schedule is tougher than ours. Maybe they are talking but the chances of the Sooners ending up reunited with the Cornhuskers is about as likely as Greg Swaim winning the lottery.

Interesting where the highest teams are per conference:

Big Ten - #1
Big East - #2
ACC - #3
Pac 12 - #7
SEC - #14 (Missouri)
(S. Car. @ #21 for a team in the SEC last year)
Big 12 - #27

Of note, the Big East has three of the top 10 and the ACC has 4 of the top 10. Of course, 2 of teh Big East's teams are moving to the ACC, so the score would be 6 of the top 10!

For kicks, look where Texas and West Virginia. Aren't they two who "want" to play competitive schools? Isn't strong competition one of the reasons WVU went to the Big 12 and why the Big 12 wanted WVU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom