Syracuse Scrimmage 02/25 - Hofstra/Le Moyne | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Scrimmage 02/25 - Hofstra/Le Moyne

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
Syracuse Scrimmages - Carrier Dome
10am Sat 25th Jan 2014

Post all news, reports, previews and links here!

They havent shown the scrimmages online on OAA for the last 3 years, it is down to Desko to authorise and dont think he likes teams to see too much of them before the start of the season (I can undertsand why).

Should be two great scrimmages and will give us more of an idea of the current situation - Goalie battle, third starting D Man, LSM starters, Face off and attack and Mid rotations.

Excited to see Staats, Jordan Evans and Dylan Maltz suit up!

@dougherty_jesse: Randy Staats not dressed today for SU, SU Athletics spokesman Mike Morrison said it was a "paperwork issue."

@dougherty_jesse: Randy Staats not dressed today for SU, SU Athletics spokesman Mike Morrison said it was a "paperwork issue."

Hopefully not a Winfred Walton paperwork issue or a Feb Melo paperwork issue

Or a Cody Jamieson paperwork issue. :(

Ugh, here we go with this nonsense. Were not even at the first game and Galasso and Staats are already having issues getting on the field. Not good.

I am so used to this by now that nothing surprises me. I wish I weren't, but I am. :noidea:

Jesse Dougherty ‏@dougherty_jesse 11m
End of the 1st, SU leads Hofstra 5-3. Goals from Derek Matlz, Jordan Evans, Dylan Donahue and Scott Loy

8-3 Syracuse, 5 minutes to go second quarter. Rice and Donahue just dominating.

Maltz hit hard cutting to the cage being tended to by the trainers. Doesn't appear were doing that great at the X either.

Attack is playing real well according to the updates, the reporter says the midfield looks average at this point no one really standing out, she does acknowledge its early.

8-5 Cuse, Wardwell point blank save but Hofstra got the rebound and threw it in.

11-5 Cuse, Maltz back in with an assist to Donahue

TOS has a good free running blog but i don't want to post it because my posts always get deleted.

Brian Higgins ‏@BrianHigginsSU 1m
Bobby Wardwell getting the start in goal against Le Moyne for @SUMensLax , rest of normal starters out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom