Syracuse soccer jersey | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse soccer jersey

Are you talking about the Orange and Blue ones that are basically like the USMNT national Red and White ones? I don't think they sell those, but I know somebody in the AD office who may be able to snag one I will give them an email now.

Are you talking about the Orange and Blue ones that are basically like the USMNT national Red and White ones? I don't think they sell those, but I know somebody in the AD office who may be able to snag one I will give them an email now.

Those are the ones! They reminded me of the Celtic kits as well and they are amazing. Would love to have one to add to my Syracuse wardrobe.

There are enough soccer fans on this board that the SU team could develope a solid following if televised. Will the ACC be broadcasting games? I've never actually watched the team play but love the sport.

There are enough soccer fans on this board that the SU team could develope a solid following if televised. Will the ACC be broadcasting games? I've never actually watched the team play but love the sport.

If you're local I highly recommend coming to a few home games at Manley. Free admission. And it's a program on the rise. Their sophomore goalie Alex Bono will definitely play in the MLS and maybe gets to Europe some day.

Those are the ones! They reminded me of the Celtic QPR kits as well and they are amazing. Would love to have one to add to my Syracuse wardrobe.

fixed your post
140334d1298975453-gener4-kit-request-thread-qpr_home.png
140335d1298975453-gener4-kit-request-thread-qpr_away.png
140336d1298975453-gener4-kit-request-thread-qpr_third.png

Home - Away - Alternate

White and orange would be nice .

The white kits are nice too. White with thin orange stripes and orange numbers. I would actually like to have either/both of them but am having zero luck. Perhaps I shouldve thought of this prior to the yardsale thing the other week?

That would have helped ;)
The white kits are nice too. White with thin orange stripes and orange numbers. I would actually like to have either/both of them but am having zero luck. Perhaps I shouldve thought of this prior to the yardsale thing the other week?

If you're local I highly recommend coming to a few home games at Manley. Free admission. And it's a program on the rise. Their sophomore goalie Alex Bono will definitely play in the MLS and maybe gets to Europe some day.

Wish I was but sadly am not. However, my cousin is thinking of relocating to cuse from bingo at which point we'd find our way to some games. He's got football season tix but hasn't made the drive for soccer or hoops yet.

I won an EPL fantasy league this last season, the winner gets any jersey of their choice... I just got the Dempsey USA Centennial jersey today! I would love one of the Syracuse soccer kits too, I'll take a Large if anyone comes across one ;)

I definitely want one of the white with orange striped jerseys. I looked at Manny's last year and came up empty.

They brought in a strong recruiting class. The bad news is that Jordan Vale, last season's leading scorer as a freshman, transferred to UCLA. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom