Syracuse somehow favored by 4.5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse somehow favored by 4.5

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
O/U is 135.5. 86% of the Vegas bets are on VT. I've been beaten down so much by this team I'm shocked they are favored over anyone.

O/U is 135.5. 86% of the Vegas bets are on VT. I've been beaten down so much by this team I'm shocked they are favored over anyone.

Eh, Va Tech isn't as good on defense this year applying pressure - I would imagine we can score a bit on them, and get bonus points for being at home. So, toss up seems about right. If we jump out early, could be a good win, if someone gets hurt on Va Tech, could be a good win, otherwise, likely a game like Notre Dame, where we play a team sort of similar to ourselves and it goes to the end with lots of threes! Whomever makes the most wins!

don't bet the game but bet the over.

Eh, Va Tech isn't as good on defense this year applying pressure - I would imagine we can score a bit on them, and get bonus points for being at home. So, toss up seems about right. If we jump out early, could be a good win, if someone gets hurt on Va Tech, could be a good win, otherwise, likely a game like Notre Dame, where we play a team sort of similar to ourselves and it goes to the end with lots of threes! Whomever makes the most wins!
Good call - Va Tech's profile is very similar to Notre Dame's. They shoot the ball pretty well, rarely turn it over, and do a good job of keeping opponents off of the FT line. They're a little bit worse defensively than the Irish, not as good on the offensive boards, and they're one of the smallest teams in D-1. Hopefully Sid and Q control the backboards and we should get back into the W column.

I'm sure nobody on here did but congrats to anyone who took VT and the under.

I'm sure nobody on here did but congrats to anyone who took VT and the under.
Anyone see how ok state and penn state have faired after drubbing us ?hint ... Not well

we’re 4-11 against the spread...and 3 of those 4 were vs bucknell , Seattle , Colgate ... with the other G tech where we threw Vegas off the scent after they had finally adjusted their lines For our games

Last edited:
Anyone see how ok state and penn state have faired after drubbing us ?hint ... Not well

we’re 4-11 against the spread...and 3 of those 4 were vs bucknell , Seattle , Colgate ... with the other G tech where we threw Vegas off the scent after they had finally adjusted their lines For our games

until last night, penn st was in the top 20