Syracuse-South Carolina: TV/Radio information and tip-off time [ACCNX / 2:30] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-South Carolina: TV/Radio information and tip-off time [ACCNX / 2:30]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs South Carolina @ Brooklyn, NY
Saturday, November 26, 2016 | 2:30 pm

TV: WSTM Ch 3 in Syracuse only.
(The game listed on SNY at 5 PM on a delay).

You can watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

ACCNX.jpg

You can also listen to the game on ESPN 97.7 in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (203 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

Last edited:
I checked and yes DT is showing this on SNY (639) at 5pm.

Any chance ESPN picks up this game or is it a lock that we have to stream it live? I don't understand how other ranked teams are getting on ESPNU playing teams worse than Monmouth and Cuse plays a pretty good SEC team and it still doesn't get aired...

Any chance ESPN picks up this game or is it a lock that we have to stream it live? I don't understand how other ranked teams are getting on ESPNU playing teams worse than Monmouth and Cuse plays a pretty good SEC team and it still doesn't get aired...

ESPN / ESPN2 / ESPNU have College Football all day.

what a joke
This just made my day. Sadly, I had a death in the family today. The funeral is Saturday morning. I wanted to dvr the game but with it on sny at 5 p.m., the only good thing from this awful day is that I will be back to watch the game at 5 p.m.

This just made my day. Sadly, I had a death in the family today. The funeral is Saturday morning. I wanted to dvr the game but with it on sny at 5 p.m., the only good thing from this awful day is that I will be back to watch the game at 5 p.m.

Sorry for your loss dash. Hopefully you get a chance to watch a blowout.

It's on Comcast sportsnet here in the San Francisco bay area. I've been getting all of the non-national tv football games on the local ABC station too.

Syracuse vs South Carolina @ Brooklyn, NY
Saturday, November 26, 2016 | 2:30 pm

TV: ???
(The game listed on SNY at 5 PM on a delay).

You can watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

ACCNX.jpg

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). The game will be aired on Sirius XM satellite radio (203 SiriusXM), and live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.
What's the official tip time? I see 2:30 on here and Cuse.com. But my tv listing as well as two different score apps show 2:00.

Sorry to hear that, Dasher. Deepest condolences to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear about that. My thoughts are with you and your family.

My condolences.

I have a wedding to attend. I think I'll be spending a lot of time checking my phone.

Are you sure tip is at 2:30? Tickets say 2:30 but everywhere else says 2:00. Wth is going on with this game? Going to game (stoked!) and set SNY to DVR all day because I couldn't figure out what they were doing there. The game playing at the time of our game is the night tournament that is also at Barclays. Makes no sense.

Syracuse is the JV event there that day too.

This is just JB trying to get us to NY.

Should've played the Hall at the Rock.

Anything at all for my family in the Utica area(you know, the rest of the 315!!) who do not have any sort of dish? It's definitely Orange country there!!!

Dasher, I give you best wishes, and am sending positive energy your way. You seem to be a much stronger person than myself to be able to stick with basketball today. I likely would be a mess!(actually I currently am, for much less reasons though!) Again, best wishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom