Syracuse talked about on ABC | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse talked about on ABC

T

TrickySU

On ABC during the Stanford and Washington game they showed a picture of Oliver Luck (The West Virginia AD) and the announcers talked shortly about how Syracuse beat West Virginia last night and how it looks like Syracuse is on its way back up. This is great publicity.

Too bad they didn't call out Andrew's idiot father for his remarks about a team that just took his good ole boys out behind the woodshed.

I thought they were going to bring up the comments that Oliver Luck made, but I think one of the announcers is good friends with him so he obiously wouldn't say anything bad about him

On ABC during the Stanford and Washington game they showed a picture of Oliver Luck (The West Virginia AD) and the announcers talked shortly about how Syracuse beat West Virginia last night and how it looks like Syracuse is on its way back up. This is great publicity.

Hey Oliver, want to get away ?

Certainly hope this positive press and looking so great on National TV on a night when virtually no competition for viewership for college football converts to some results in the recruiting arena for us. I don't have any specific examples, but it certainly seems that our level of football players and recruits improved after the Nebraska win in 1984.