Syracuse University Athletics newest fan | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse University Athletics newest fan

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Mom did great and is doing well. Of all the hopes I have for him, one of my greatest is that he can enjoy Syracuse sports with his old man until I die. My greatest achievement.

310635_4736525977584_829106572_n.jpg

Congrats edowd.

Fatherhood is a great thing - tough, but great. Enjoying SU with them is fun, you'll enjoy it and you can start Saturday night when you are up all night with the new baby!

Congratulations man. You will have a blast.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Mom did great and is doing well. Of all the hopes I have for him, one of my greatest is that he can enjoy Syracuse sports with his old man until I die. My greatest achievement.

No way this is your kid ... waaaay too handsome!! Congratulations.

He's adorable. Congratulations!

Congrats! Just wait until you get to take him to his first game, that will be a day you will both remember forever, much like today was. Couldn't be happier for you.

how many inches is his listed height above his real height?

That blanket needs a bit more orange in it ;)

Congrats! Pay attention to every moment - you can't imagine how quickly it all goes by. Enjoy!

Looks like that middle linebacker we have been looking to land for so long now. I have him penciled in as part of the class of 2031.

Congratulations!

I hope your son's first game is as thrilling as my son's. It was in 1981 for the Big East Championship at the Dome, SU 83 Villanova 80 in three overtimes with Leo Rautins MVP.

The other starters were the late Eddie Moss at PG, Eric Santifer, Red Bruin who led SU with 22 points & Danny Schayes.

We now have season tickets together.

Good luck he's a very handsome baby!

Looks like that middle linebacker we have been looking to land for so long now. I have him penciled in as part of the class of 2031.

Congratulations!

Ummm, if he was going to have him play football, he would have posted this on the football board. Get with it, Tom.

Congratulations, good sir!

Thank you everybody for the well wishes. We are super excited granted the very few hours of sleep we got last night and will likely get for the next so many years.

Congrats and welcome to father hood. It's a great experience.

Ummm, if he was going to have him play football, he would have posted this on the football board. Get with it, Tom.

Congratulations, good sir!
No, I have looked closely and determined that this kid is destined to play middle linebacker. Maybe he can dabble in basketball in the winter, between weight lifting sessions for football.

Congratulations. The requirements for the next round are 6 ft 11in twins. Trips would be better.

Beautiful child! My 26 year old daughter and I go to every basketball game together and will for as long as she lives in Syracuse. It's mother-daughter bonding at its finest and both of us feel so lucky.

Congratulations! I suspect you will experience similar pleasures in the future (although, pssst! I hope you know taking care of a baby can be rather strenuous).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom