Syracuse University Day II at Yankee Stadium | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse University Day II at Yankee Stadium

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
This popular event for SU alums and fans will be held on Saturday June 30th. Great way to meet with other SU folks and enjoy some baseball. Note that the only tickets left are in the 400 level and the bus transport from Syracuse is sold out.

There will be some folks from the board attending.

Linkage

Rays yanks fix for $1. It's like the 40s again!

If anyone is interested, there was a story in the NY papers today about the fact fans can get tickets to Yankee games at below face value prices at StubHub.com and not surprisingly the Yankees are not too happy about it.

IMO, I'd wait and snatch up some better tickets than 400 level as the game gets closer ...

http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-yankees-tickets/yankees-vs-white-sox-6-30-2012-2009264/
well, might as well just do that for any game then. you cant buy picnic tix unless you buy through the site.

Tom Coughlin is going.

website is gone, i think it sold out.

I went to a game last year that must have been SU day since there was a shitload of SU gear in the crowd.

So Andruw Jones hits a home run to left yesterday in Yankee Stadium and, lo and behold, there's a large SU banner with the slogan: "New York's College Team" hanging from the grandstand! What's the story behind that? Who bought it and is it just there for the month?-VBOF

Syracuse Day at Yankee Stadium? What, why? Maryland is closer to Yankee Stadium than Syracuse.