Syracuse vs Indiana | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Indiana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A week after Maui. Hope the team still isn't on "island time" :D

It's the first time the Hoosiers have ever been here for hoop, correct?

Brian Harrison@BH_Orange4432s
Indiana at Syracuse will be on Dec. 3rd at 7:15pm on ESPN. http://es.pn/16NrA5p

Can't wait for this game.

A Tuesday night game? Too bad, was hoping this one was going to be played on a weekend.

To play SU, yes. First time in the carrier Dome, no.

Saw that loss...Cleveland St, correct? I'm starting to think that SU shouldn't have Cleveland St come to the Dome ever again.

A Tuesday night game? Too bad, was hoping this one was going to be played on a weekend.

Ideally. But this challenge has long been played mid-week. Don't know why. Television ratings? But it's bound to depress the crowd in Syracuse.

bigten challenge is usually Tuesday and Wednesday night

To play SU, yes. First time in the carrier Dome, no.

I remember Syracuse destroying Indiana soon after the 87 championship game. Wasn't that at the dome?

Tough OOC schedule this year. Let's see if anyone notices.

ugh, was hoping this would be the varsity tip at 9.

ill be at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party.

guess we will see just how fancy this phone is...

Maybe Keith Smart can come along. Nah, he can just pound salt instead.

boheim.jpg

This definitely won't be easy since it's the dreaded game after Maui. Luckily we have them at home, or else I would be extremely worried about this game. Being at home should help, but historically these games have been brutal for the returning team.

This definitely won't be easy since it's the dreaded game after Maui. Luckily we have them at home, or else I would be extremely worried about this game. Being at home should help, but historically these games have been brutal for the returning team.
yeah, being at home will just make me all the more furious if they lose.

if was in bloomy, id just go whatever and forget it.

hopefully the canucks put their skates down long enough to give this team a good run, the Orange are gonna need it.

Certainly not going to be an easy game after coming back from Maui. The good news is, Yogi Ferrell is running the point for IU. He was like a deer in headlights against our zone, and with all that talent that graduated/left early for the NBA, I don't see him faring any better this time around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom