Syracuse vs LeMoyne: Streaming/Radio info [ACCNX / 7:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs LeMoyne: Streaming/Radio info [ACCNX / 7:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs LeMoyne
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 | 7:00 pm

No TV scheduled.

You can only watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

Le Moyne vs. #16 Syracuse (M Basketball)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

Canadians, you need to use VPN and ask a friend south of the border for his cable account information. Worked perfect for me last week. Last year all I did all season was curse watch ESPN because they black it out in Canada and I ended up listening on the radio 12 times. I was able to get Directv which gets me all the conference games and any nationally televised non-conference games. Got the above tip from a friend and needless to say, I am pretty extatic to have figured out how to get every single game this season. DM me if you live in Canada and need some help getting access to watching the games.

Also, try bosscast.net and firstrowsports online. Just about every men’s sporting event, probably worldwide. All of our games are there. You have to deal with a metric sh** ton of popup ads, but once you get the procedure down, it’s pretty simple. A PIA, but simple. I either watch on my iPad, or use the Edge browser on the Xbox One for tv.

All SU basketball and football games are streamed on WatchEspn app on your tablet. Not sure about computers. It is a part of the ACC network.

All SU basketball and football games are streamed on WatchEspn app on your tablet. Not sure about computers. It is a part of the ACC network.

Unless you live in Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom