Syracuse vs NC State: TV/Radio info [ACCN / 9:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs NC State: TV/Radio info [ACCN / 9:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs NC State
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 | 9:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network (WSTQ Ch 6 in Syracuse)

ACC Network Affiliates for Feb. 14, 2018 at 2pm: NC State at Syracuse - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

NC State vs. Syracuse (M Basketball)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DWAgzgwVAAAZaHg.jpg

Last edited:
Syracuse vs NC State
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 | 9:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network (WSTQ Ch 6 in Syracuse)

ACC Network Affiliates for Feb. 14, 2018 at 2pm: NC State at Syracuse - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

NC State vs. Syracuse (M Basketball)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.
Right now in Syracuse Channel 6 says it is showing a valentine’s special from 9-10 and the basketball game from 10-11. I set the DVR to record both thingamabobs.

Right now in Syracuse Channel 6 says it is showing a valentine’s special from 9-10 and the basketball game from 10-11. I set the DVR to record both thingamabobs.

Program guides are overrated.

Looks like no regular TV in Rochester. Glad I got that roku to stream through watch espn. Ridiculous that I have to but it is what it is. Feel bad for those who can't or don't know how to stream. The ball is really being dropped by someone here.

Amazing the number of games still being shown on ESPN3 this late in the season.

No regular coverage in the Boston area or Connecticut. Nothing in the Philly area.

Really bad.

We had several conference games on the Big East Network each season. But you're right, the affiliates issue needs to be addressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom