Syracuse vs Siena highlights | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs Siena highlights

Watching the game last night made me think that the lstarters on this team might look a lot different in May than last years team or the start of this year!.

Wardwell looked great and good enough to start, is there much difference between the first two middie lines? Evans, Ward and Weston looked great!

Is Derek Maltz going to become the forth attackman (no disrespect to Maltzy)? I see Staats, Rice and Donahue there? And what happens when Nicky G is back I heard he was dressed last night!

I liked out Def and think Palasek may take Tates place! When the LSMs get settled, I think Desko is right they are scary Niko and Furman did a great job! How much better is McCarthy than them? I really don't see it? I also love Messina and Grimm great one one one Def guys and can get that ball up the field and becaome a threat if given the green light!

Good job by Daddio he surprised a lot of people, let's see how they all do against Albany looking forward to a tighter game!

The game got a little sloppy at the end but in the first 3 quarters was very encouraging, not many errors at all, maybe a couple on the clear in the first half! but for the most part they looked slick and the stick skills where there even at this early stage!

Last edited:
Based on the highlights it looks like Staats had 2 goals (box score indicated only 1).

Yes I think he got 1g and 1a, he had a nice move in the 3rd or 4th on a wing dodge he got underneath using a swim move and shot off angle and hit what looked like the bar and post! He'll be a starter before long!

It sounds good about Nicky Galasso also don't sleep on this kid he is a solid solid player, I don't know where he will play but he's very very good!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom