Syracuse vs USF tickets | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs USF tickets

Charlie

Walk On
Hey all,

Long time lurker and infrequent poster. A friend of mine and I are looking to attend the USF game in Florida on January 6th. I was wondering if anyone here might have a line on some decent tickets that don't include me going through a ticket broker/stub hub type. Or is it just better for me try to get tickets outside the stadium? Neither of us are local to the Tampa area, we are going just for the game.

Thanks in advance!

I know someone who would love to get 2 tickets to this game as a Christmas present for her father. I can't find any on the internet or the USF site. Anyway to get some tickets?

Seem to be a fair number available on stubbub. Lots of 200 level tickets in the $40 - $50 dollar range.

https://www.stubhub.com/south-florida-basketball-tickets/south-florida-vs-syracuse-1-6-2013-4141112/
Hey all,

Long time lurker and infrequent poster. A friend of mine and I are looking to attend the USF game in Florida on January 6th. I was wondering if anyone here might have a line on some decent tickets that don't include me going through a ticket broker/stub hub type. Or is it just better for me try to get tickets outside the stadium? Neither of us are local to the Tampa area, we are going just for the game.

Thanks in advance!
USF hasn't put individual Big East game tickets on sale yet. They are trying to milk Big East season/partial season tickets for as long as they can.