Syracuse's BJ Johnson and Tyler Roberson to play in Four Nations ... | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse's BJ Johnson and Tyler Roberson to play in Four Nations ...

I like it. Get those boys some decent level of competition, and some playing time. Win, win situation for Tyler, BJ & SU.

I hope they have a great experience, and learn from it. The sky is the limit for the two of them!

I love that both guys are getting this experience. I hope they like the food over there and find their way to a few weight rooms while overseas. Both of them need some bulk.

Great to hear!

Does anyone know what type of personality Tyler has? I can't tell if he's a very shy/reserved type of person or if he was just unhappy during last season.
I think Tyler has a ton of talent and I can't wait to see his development next year

Great to hear!

Does anyone know what type of personality Tyler has? I can't tell if he's a very shy/reserved type of person or if he was just unhappy during last season.
I think Tyler has a ton of talent and I can't wait to see his development next year
Yes, very quiet disposition. And this is nearly first hand knowledge! Second hand really, but my sources are close to him. ;)

You are gonna be very surprised when the next time you see BJ. He is hitting the training regime very hard with his trainers.
Fat-Albert-psd44440.png

Looks like BJ's put on a few pounds tons!

(You have no idea how hard it was to find an image of Fat Albert who is apparently left-handed and holding a basketball).

Seriously, I fully expect BJ to be 6'10" and 250 by this fall.

You are gonna be very surprised when the next time you see BJ. He is hitting the training regime very hard with his trainers.

I stand by my original prediction from when I saw film of BJ's versatile game back when he committed: this kid will lead us in scoring for two years of his career. Once his physical tools catch up to his skill level and athleticism--watch out.

This is going to be a good experience for both BJ and Tyler. At this point, these two guys just need to get as much game PT as they can under their belts, to prepare them for bigger roles next year. That the competition level will be strong will only help their respective developmental curves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom