SYRFan Board Secret Santa? | Syracusefan.com

SYRFan Board Secret Santa?

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Mods, please move this to wherever you think it should be moved. On another board I post on, they have a board secret santa. This board has WAY more community (online and in real life) than that board. I mean, where would you find complete strangers willing to send another complete stranger a bright orange Syracuse jacket from Kohl’s, or sell you an old Hakim Warrick throwback jersey you’ve wanted for years?

But seriously, I’d be willing to organize a board secret Santa if people felt like that was something that wanted to participate in. Obviously I’d need someone the board trusts to help handle/hold mailing addresses. (I’m happy to do that, but if folks want someone more established/trusted, that’s fine) but I can get the whole thing going and pick pairs of people.

if you’re interested, please reply “yes” and what an appropriate floor and cap would be, i.e not less than $20 spent, not more than $50 spent.

Cheers!

I'm going to buy this underwear for whomever I draw. Hope that's not weird.

Capture.JPG

Next year will start the new White Elephant gift exchange for all the crap they did t like.
Maybe that’s an idea too. Every year you send out some weird or ugly SU item you can wait to get rid of, and you get someone else’s.
One mans trash...

I guess at the risk of getting my panties bunched, I don't know if this board could handle a secret santa! :)