SyrFan Cameos in NCAA Men of March: Jim Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

SyrFan Cameos in NCAA Men of March: Jim Boeheim

iommi

Living Legend
Nice little doc. We get a look inside the Boeheim home, including their indoor basketball court. JB taking a couple of his kids to a local ice cream parlor and going to his long-time barber. Raf interviews JB at their home but doesn't ask anything unexpected.

The last two minutes, they show footage of the UConn game this year at MSG. You'd never know we lost based on how happy the bench is and our fans. It's shot very well and there are a lot of slo-mo's of the crowd. We get a few shots of FairfaxOrange, CuseTroop and other familiar faces, including cto. I didn't learn anything in the doc (other than that the Boeheims have an indoor court) but it is worth checking out.

It will re-air this coming morning at 2:30am on CBS Sports Network and a bunch of other times. It's a half hour long.

Last edited:
Totally forgot that I DVR'd this show. Definitely going to watch this when I get home!

Edit: I was also at the UConn game so I wonder if I made an appearance lol.

Nice little doc. We get a look inside the Boeheim home, including their indoor basketball court. JB taking a couple of kids to a local ice cream parlor and going to his long-time barber. Raf interviews JB at their home but doesn't ask anything unexpected.

The last two minutes, they show footage of the UConn game this year at MSG. You'd never know we lost based on how happy the bench is and our fans. It's shot very well and there are a lot of slo-mo's of the crowd. We get a few shots of FairfaxOrange, CuseTroop and other familiar faces, including cto. I didn't learn anything in the doc (other than that the Boeheims have an indoor court) but it is worth checking out.

It will re-air this coming morning at 2:30am on CBS Sports Network and a bunch of other times. It's a half hour long.
Weren't those his kids?

I learned they have a dog that is attached to JB. It was nice to see CNY also. Mine cut off After 30 mins so I'll have to find it agan

I learned they have a dog that is attached to JB. It was nice to see CNY also. Mine cut off After 30 mins so I'll have to find it agan

2:30amET tonight and a lot more times too...

Nice little doc. We get a look inside the Boeheim home, including their indoor basketball court. JB taking a couple of his kids to a local ice cream parlor and going to his long-time barber. Raf interviews JB at their home but doesn't ask anything unexpected.

I'll have to set my DVR. Thanks. I would love to have a barn on my property that I could heat and insulate. I'd put a half court on one side and a golf simulator on the other side. My life would then be complete.

Anyway to watch this if you don't have cbs sports? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom