tailgate tidbits, chime in | Syracusefan.com

tailgate tidbits, chime in

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
As I'm on the IR for this one but will be there, any of you guys cooking need anything? I've got frozen brats, sausages, and coneys that I could unfreeze, prep bring along left from the last tailgate. Also, since it looks like rain Jeremy should I still bring the two canopies? If so you guys are going to have to put them up. Steve (cuseguy) got your camera case so are you going to be there?

Chime in gang.

As I'm on the IR for this one but will be there, any of you guys cooking need anything? I've got frozen brats, sausages, and coneys that I could unfreeze, prep bring along left from the last tailgate. Also, since it looks like rain Jeremy should I still bring the two canopies? If so you guys are going to have to put them up. Steve (cuseguy) got your camera case so are you going to be there?

Chime in gang.

I will be there.

I think the two canopies would be a good idea but I'm hopeful that the rain will tail off by midafternoon.

Check with the other folks on food.

I will be there.

I think the two canopies would be a good idea but I'm hopeful that the rain will tail off by midafternoon.

Check with the other folks on food.

Hey, sorry been swamped at work today. CR I would still bring your two canopies, I have a PM with tomcat and lincolncuse regarding the food. I would bring the brats or sausages sounds like we dont have anyone bringing that also for anyone else coming we need side dishes.

Cuseguy - Check with tomcat he was thinking of doing wings and meatballs, Lincolncuse is doing cooneys and burgers and ive got bacon wrapped dogs and shredded beef sandwiches

Hey, sorry been swamped at work today. CR I would still bring your two canopies, I have a PM with tomcat and lincolncuse regarding the food. I would bring the brats or sausages sounds like we dont have anyone bringing that also for anyone else coming we need side dishes.

Cuseguy - Check with tomcat he was thinking of doing wings and meatballs, Lincolncuse is doing cooneys and burgers and ive got bacon wrapped dogs and shredded beef sandwiches
Ok I'll bring the brats and sausage. Lincolncuse should I bring the big bag of coneys too. Let me know. Canopies will be brought too. What time are you guys setting up? And are we going to go back home to our old spot or down below to the new spot?

We're bringing some pulled pork and wings. We'll also have our tarp and grill.

remind me to spike your next Orange Touchdown beverage with ex-lax......:cool:
Wait till I'm spending the night at your house to do it. couchburn

You up for Cuban food Friday night in Tampa?

Ok I'll bring the brats and sausage. Lincolncuse should I bring the big bag of coneys too. Let me know. Canopies will be brought too. What time are you guys setting up? And are we going to go back home to our old spot or down below to the new spot?
if u want to bring the big bag of coneys i can bring some red hoffmans, buns and burgers

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

We're bringing some pulled pork and wings. We'll also have our tarp and grill.

Sounds great, we should really have a big selection tomorrow.

I was thinking 4, with the game at 8 I think 4 hours before is the limit or I wont make it to the Dome with an acceptable BAC. What time is everyone else planning on getting there? Might be a good idea to take a look at the spot at the bottom of the lot again, to crowded up top for a Fri night game.

I was thinking 4, with the game at 8 I think 4 hours before is the limit or I wont make it to the Dome with an acceptable BAC. What time is everyone else planning on getting there? Might be a good idea to take a look at the spot at the bottom of the lot again, to crowded up top for a Fri night game.
should be there by 430

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

4:20 PM or so...

4:20 PM or so...
ill b there around 430 and it sounds like we'll do it down by the trees again which will should be eaiser for a friday then dealing with the cars likely to be up there and make sense for wind protection too

oops, can I blame it on the meds I'm on for my shoulder?....

We're also doing steakhouse chicken.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Probably get there about 3:56.

We're also doing steakhouse chicken.

holy cow let me sum up the food we're gonna have:
Wings
Shredded beef sandwiches with queso
Steakhouse Chicken (can you say yumm!)
pulled pork sandwiches
Bacon wrapped dog
Coneys
Dogs
Beer basted brats
Sausage
meatballs
Choc. covered something.

Wow. think I'll hurt my shoulder before every tailgate, gonna try and give DCCuse a run for his money!

You guys are amazing! Love the logistics! Wish I lived closer to partake in these messtivities!

Coming to the tailgate with LincolnCuse and also cooking up some slow cooker pulled pork at home that I will be bringing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom