Take note, the # 2, 3 and 4th players drafted last night... | Syracusefan.com

Take note, the # 2, 3 and 4th players drafted last night...

gilardino

Starter
all lost to the cuse this year, however Boeheim can't coach, ummmmmm

Probably had nothing to do with our players or the other parts of those other teams and their coaches. It all boiled down to Oladipo, Porter, and Zeller versus Boeheim.

Would have been 1, 2, 3, and 4 if Bennett didn't completely stink in the tournament and get upset by a terrible Cal team.
You beat me to it. I was about to say the same thing. I was at the UNLV/Cal game, and I couldn't believe all the hype I'd read about Bennett going into it.

Probably had nothing to do with our players or the other parts of those other teams and their coaches. It all boiled down to Oladipo, Porter, and Zeller versus Boeheim.

Mismatch.

You beat me to it. I was about to say the same thing. I was at that game, and I couldn't believe all the hype I'd read about Bennett going into it.

I saw only a bit of Bennett this past season, and he looked like a good player. But if the reports are correct that he has 16% body fat. . .

the point is over the years we have won against some big time players, paul pierce comes to min in 96. people always bash boeheim, so my point is jimmy wins against the best of them

Point understood, it just seems like a strange association, SU has won against very good talent and teams, and lost to lesser such, so not sure how definitive conclusions can be made.

all lost to the cuse this year, however Boeheim can't coach, ummmmmm

We definitely owned Otto Porter this past year - I don't recall him ever having a good game against us.

we did in the big east, and last i checked otto porter lost in the first round, oh yeah!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom