Talk about a full scale of emotion | Syracusefan.com

Talk about a full scale of emotion

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
The Wake game put me through. From up double digits early on until greek yogurt dude starts nailing everything within the Dome parking lot. I thought about changing the channel a few times but i just cant get myself to do it. I dont like close games, i hate em, they drive me crazy, i just want to win by double digits and never lose.

Thank the good lord up above for Rak and terry cooney ; ) being lights out this year because without their permormances we would be a .500 mediocre basketball team.

I'm not a big fan of close games when they are like the Virginia Tech or Georgia Tech games, but this one had a different feel to it. Both teams played hard, up-tempo basketball until the end. There were plenty of heroic plays and numerous story lines for both teams with lots of ups and downs and the final outcome was in doubt right up to the final buzzer at the end of OT. It reminded me of the the old Big East days when neither team would back down and we would be treated to a whole season of games like this.

It's always better to see a close game live than watching on television. When you shriek at the tv, you know, deep in your heart, that your emotion is utterly wasted. When I am at the Dome, I can't tell you how many of Rakeem's free throws dropped by the sheer force of my will. :rolleyes:

You're welcome.

You're a rare breed on here. I wouldn't forget that. Cowtown is much older than us so I just needed to gently remind him.

:rolling:

True. In fact outside of those borderline physcho "Mommy Forums", it is well known there are only four women on the interwebs. Two of them are cto and bballeadle.

It's always better to see a close game live than watching on television. When you shriek at the tv, you know, deep in your heart, that your emotion is utterly wasted. When I am at the Dome, I can't tell you how many of Rakeem's free throws dropped by the sheer force of my will. :rolleyes:

You're welcome.
Don't forget those of us in NYC/NJ who had no TV outlet to watch.
My periodic random screams unrelated to any action may have had something to do with the outcome.

And don't forget CherieHoops! Oh, wait, there's NYCSUgrad, too! (sorry if I got that wrong). And she's a mere babe in arms!

This is the only place I post. I'm not even on Facebook. I am pretty sure Shenexon told me about this forum, but I don't remember the particulars. I used to post on the syracuse.com basketball forum but that was a NIGHTMARE. Maybe Shenexon found me there and gently guided me to safe harbor. And although sometimes we can get a bit peck-ish with one another, I do feel this is a safe place to be.

I think all the ladies should post a pic of themselves wearing their favorite Syracuse article of clothing! And if it happens to be an orange thong so be it.

And don't forget CherieHoops! Oh, wait, there's NYCSUgrad, too! (sorry if I got that wrong). And she's a mere babe in arms!

This is the only place I post. I'm not even on Facebook. I am pretty sure Shenexon told me about this forum, but I don't remember the particulars. I used to post on the syracuse.com basketball forum but that was a NIGHTMARE. Maybe Shenexon found me there and gently guided me to safe harbor. And although sometimes we can get a bit peck-ish with one another, I do feel this is a safe place to be.

Not on Facebook?

Facebook is a cesspool of linked lists and stupid quizzes...you'll just end up hating half the people you thought you just disliked. It's good for pictures though...

You're on Twitter though, right? :)

Not on Facebook?

Facebook is a cesspool of linked lists and stupid quizzes...you'll just end up hating half the people you thought you just disliked. It's good for pictures though...

You're on Twitter though, right? :)
No. :cool: