TBS Reveal Format | Syracusefan.com

TBS Reveal Format

Timonen

All Conference
understand I'm in the minority here but I really liked it. It was clear, easy enough to understand and assured drama until the end. Within ten minutes, I knew whether I should hang in or turn off the tv and sulk. Definitely up for this again (maybe reverse the alphabetical next year just to switch it up)

I liked it much more then dragging it out. The alphabetical order could be tweaked to just slotting in at large 1-68. The trying to figure out who was left out by name was harder then necessary but overall im not complaining.

understand I'm in the minority here but I really liked it. It was clear, easy enough to understand and assured drama until the end. Within ten minutes, I knew whether I should hang in or turn off the tv and sulk. Definitely up for this again (maybe reverse the alphabetical next year just to switch it up)

I liked it too. Info comes in two phases, both fun.

Did anyone else notice our block S logo in the background at the start of the show? Not sure if they may have had the logos of the teams that were in displayed in the crowd before announcing the teams?

yes thought it was a good sign but didnt catch the other logos

yes thought it was a good sign but didnt catch the other logos

Likewise. Could only make our logo out so was not sure if they were bubble teams or the field. Took it as a good sign too and then Arizona St was announced as being in and did not know what to think!

Announce teams in order and put them in bracket as they get announced.