TBT Referees | Syracusefan.com

TBT Referees

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
Most incompetent crew I've ever seen. We are fortunate that we escaped without injury. Either total incompetency or they were trying to throw the game.

Most incompetent crew I've ever seen. We are fortunate that we escaped without injury. Either total incompetency or they were trying to throw the game.
Are you new to Syracuse? Does Jim Burr ring a bell? I do agree the multi delay of games were terrible.

Delay of game technicals are ridiculous in a game when the clock has been turned off (in the last 4 minutes).

I watched the last 3/4; Hak was called for an offensive foul that did not exist, Devo was hacked 4 different times on one drive and no call, Gillon was tripped to the ground on a fast break and no call, he was also fouled so hard that he had to take a circus shot on another play and there was no and one. On another play he was called for throwing an elbow when it was just a normal securing the ball while on the run. That is just a sampling, and what about the first technical where we took the foul shots and then the refs awarded the ball to the other team? Higgins and Burr have nothing on these clowns. None of my examples were in the category of close calls that could have gone either way. They were all blatant bad calls or non-calls.

Last edited:
Yeah it was bad.. but we shot a lot more FTs and they had 5 more fouls...

All teams are made up but the 2 million is real. Therefore, TNT should have good refs.

Absolutely atrocious in both games. And not coincidentally, two of the same guys did both games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom