Class of 2025 - TE Aiden Pedreros (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 TE Aiden Pedreros (NY) Offered

Feels like Class of 2025 has been one of the best for NY prospects in recent times.
HCFB can teach Dino Babers how to recruit especially in New York

Fran speed and size, measurables, I can coach them up.
OFFERED> AIDEN PEDREROS 2025 MONSIGNOR FARRELL HS, STATEN ISLAND, NY
# 10 6'6" 240 TE/WR

download - 2024-06-07T151510.067.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL JR FILM:

ONE OF THE BEST BLOCKING TIGHT ENDS I HAVE EVALUATED
ALTHOUGH HE HAS EXCELLENT HANDS AND CATCHES EVERYTHING THROWN TO HIM - HE IS USED MORE FREQUENTLY AS A RUN BLOCKER SET BEHIND OLT
WILL PUT YOU ON YOUR BUTT THEN PANCAKE WHEN NECESSARY
VERY GOOD PASS BLOCKING SKILLS

VERY GOOD OFFER

His film was interesting to watch.

Even though he rarely touches the ball, his team uses Aiden as a key feature of their offense. They line him up all over the place, in an H back type role, not much different than what the old staff did with Rhino.

When they throw to him, he doesn’t look like much of a receiver. He doesn’t run good routes, doesn’t present himself to the QB well, his catching technique is very raw and while he runs well blocking, he seems kind of wooden and hesitant when he has the ball.

If he comes here, I don’t see him getting a lot of targets, catches or YAC. He is not cut from the same cloth as Gadsden and Villari. But he has legit size, is strong, tough and really looks dedicated to the craft of blockIng. Probably would do something similar to Rhino and Max if he comes. Though I would not be surprised if he grows into an OT over time. If he can get big enough and strong enough to play OT, he could be really good there.

His film was interesting to watch.

Even though he rarely touches the ball, his team uses Aiden as a key feature of their offense. They line him up all over the place, in an H back type role, not much different than what the old staff did with Rhino.

When they throw to him, he doesn’t look like much of a receiver. He doesn’t run good routes, doesn’t present himself to the QB well, his catching technique is very raw and while he runs well blocking, he seems kind of wooden and hesitant when he has the ball.

If he comes here, I don’t see him getting a lot of targets, catches or YAC. He is not cut from the same cloth as Gadsden and Villari. But he has legit size, is strong, tough and really looks dedicated to the craft of blockIng. Probably would do something similar to Rhino and Max if he comes. Though I would not be surprised if he grows into an OT over time. If he can get big enough and strong enough to play OT, he could be really good there.
Yeah I could see long term OT after 2-3 years of bulking up.

Or we are going much harder for NY prospects than we've done in the past several years.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Kids are able to put themselves out there more with professionals helping with exposure, sport continuing to grow, and actually doing the work combing the area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom