Class of 2016 - TE/DE Alexander Marshall (MA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE/DE Alexander Marshall (MA)

He has nice hands and looks like he runs well. Could be a serviceable TE but I bet he grows into an OL. To me, even though they don't show it a lot in the film, the best part of his game is his blocking.

Shy played against this kid.He was pretty good. Shy had a bad game game that day it was his first game after the turf toe. They had him matched up one on one in the begining and actually at 1:50 thats shy missing the pass deflection (you can see shy couldnt run at that point) then again at 2:50 he is blocking Shy and man handled him pretty well. Shy was mad after this game about this kid wait till i tell shy he put him on the highlight film. but it only looks like he put 2 highlights in from that game so knowing shy was hurt i guess he did alright lol. If they offer he is right down the road to go to his games.

He has nice hands and looks like he runs well. Could be a serviceable TE but I bet he grows into an OL. To me, even though they don't show it a lot in the film, the best part of his game is his blocking.

That's a lot of weight to pack on. 75 pounds or so.

Kind of reminds me of Gedney. If he bulked up a bit.

lol i just noticed he put shyn and nick shys friend on his opening picture to his video.

Got to get him to run on his toes. Will run much faster. Needs to lean a little in the direction he's running. Runs too flat footed. Needs to strengthen his ankles lower legs, otherwise very talented, displays a nice attitude when blocking and has velcro hands.