Class of 2019 - TE/OT Jack Lookabaugh (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 TE/OT Jack Lookabaugh (TX) Offered

Offers from Abiliene Christian, Air Force, Northwestern St, Stephen F. Austin, Illinois St, BGSU, Texas St, Southern Miss, New Mexico, San Diego St, Syracuse

6'-5" and 285#s and alot of room on that frame to put I say 15-25 more muscle to it.

He is also smart as I now see he has offers from Army, Navy and Air Force.

We've offered 3 kids on that team. Another OL is committed to Kansas State. I watched that kid's tape just to see what Lookabaugh looked like on another kids film. Lookabaugh looked just as good on that film to.

Yes and it isn't just that high school. HS football in Texas is just different. That's why I'm happy for any kid the staff can recruit from Texas.
they certainly allocate funds wisely in texas...

I'm just posting this as there are kids that haven't committed anywhere and don't seem to have taken many. if any, ovs yet. He is one.

Last edited:
We've offered 3 kids on that team. Another OL is committed to Kansas State. I watched that kid's tape just to see what Lookabaugh looked like on another kids film. Lookabaugh looked just as good on that film to.
I wonder what will Stange will do as it looks like Snyder may finally retire for good this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom