Class of 2021 - TE/WR Weston Wolff (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 TE/WR Weston Wolff (FL) Offered

Maybe it's me but over the last 4 years it just doesn't seem like TE has been valued that much or provides the number of touches per game a top flight guy might be looking for (Hacket 23 catches and Benson 8 last year). Which is really surprising for this offense. I look forward to the day again when we use short, middle and deep center of the field for our TE again. It's been a long time.

Maybe it's me but over the last 4 years it just doesn't seem like TE has been valued that much or provides the number of touches per game a top flight guy might be looking for (Hacket 23 catches and Benson 8 last year). Which is really surprising for this offense. I look forward to the day again when we use short, middle and deep center of the field for our TE again. It's been a long time.
And Benson, every time he touched the ball he seem like he could break it all the way. He did I think a couple times. He has awesome speed for a tight end. I think the coaches feel comfortable with Mahar, Benson and Mang for now.

I’m surprised Wolff didn’t go for Virginia.

Last edited:
Winston's kid?

giphy.gif
Rat. I was going to post something like this and was just reading the posts to see if someone beat me to it. Rat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom