tea leaves | Syracusefan.com

tea leaves

moqui

generational talent
might mean nothing, but I have been keeping a tab open on the SUAD website. When Louis McCroskey was reinstated - to the surprise of our resident insiders - it was there that the news was broken.

They just updated with a post on Sunday's game that gives no mention of Southerland's return.

take it FWIW

might mean nothing, but I have been keeping a tab open on the SUAD website. When Louis McCroskey was reinstated - to the surprise of our resident insiders - it was there that the news was broken.

They just updated with a post on Sunday's game that gives no mention of Southerland's return.

take it FWIW
That's really reading into it. Lol

PS Standard just tweeted the Syracuse Basketball@PSBasketball
James Southerland's appeals hearing has concluded. Waiting a decision, according to a source.hearing is now over

McCroskey could throw a chair farther than Southerland.

take it FWIW
I wouldn't read anything in to that just yet.

take it FWIW

Can't believe we wasted a reinstatement on McCroskey... We only have so many chits...

Who is Tea and why is he leaving? Eligibility issues? This is overwhelming!