Team needs to start off with press | Syracusefan.com

Team needs to start off with press

Cuseball

Starter
We constantly come out with slow starts. I think coming out pressing would do wonders getting everyone involved fro the get go. Not even thinking you need to do it for more than five minutes but the team obviously has an issue with energy and focus. Jimmy knows best but maybe you need to manufacture something with this group.
Cuse!

It's an interesting idea. I keep campaigning for Downhill Battle. He plays so much better when he gets going to the basket early. I swear his outside shot is even better when he does.

It's an interesting idea. I keep campaigning for Downhill Battle. He plays so much better when he gets going to the basket early. I swear his outside shot is even better when he does.
Yeah, I wrote something earlier, he's at his best when he forces the other team to make a quick decision in transition. The problem I see, is that I don't think Battle is quite good enough to consistently carry the team doing that since he would be dominating the shots.

Considering our regular slow starts, I would be all for this for the first few minutes. Hey, anything would be better than the way we currently start games.

Team needs more coffee or red bull its like their in a coma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom