Team of Destiny or going for record of fans driven to cardiac arrest | Syracusefan.com

Team of Destiny or going for record of fans driven to cardiac arrest

HtownOrange

Living Legend
I love this team. I really do. However, this number of close games is really driving me crazy. I know Keita is out and that hurts us a lot and I know our team is wearing down over the season as all teams do. Add to that the double bulls eye of being number 1 and undefeated (a third if you want to count being the new guys in the conference). Regardless, I am under fifty and these are some stressful games!

Still, we are 25 - 0! It is good to be Orange!

At the game, towards the end the streamers actually read in bold print: CARDIAC ARREST? Call ... (local cardiologists)

I remember in 2010 we pretty much dominated in the regular season and were bounced in the Sweet 16. UConn in 2011 was 9-9 in conference play and won it all.

A win is a win. Get better, learn from it, and move on.

I love this team. I really do. However, this number of close games is really driving me crazy. I know Keita is out and that hurts us a lot and I know our team is wearing down over the season as all teams do. Add to that the double bulls eye of being number 1 and undefeated (a third if you want to count being the new guys in the conference). Regardless, I am under fifty and these are some stressful games!

Still, we are 25 - 0! It is good to be Orange!

I would guess we are in on average same amount of close games but the difference is we aren't always ranked number 1 and we don't usually win them all.

I would guess we are in on average same amount of close games but the difference is we aren't always ranked number 1 and we don't usually win them all.

I agree. Usually we have a couple losses relieving the pressure of being the target of everyone and the bane of sportswriters whose own teams are not #1. When we have a couple losses, we expect close games.

Regardless, a W is a W and I will gladly take a W over a loss, no matter if it is ugly.

Syracuse is Destiny USA , come on Congel build the damn are and name Destiny USA Center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom