Team presser before ASU | Syracusefan.com

Team presser before ASU

E0C4D8BC-FC99-4F0C-9C0C-8E85790F8B8F.jpeg
Dear Lord, please heal Frank. Give him strength. Amen.

Antibiotics knock strep out in 24 hours. He'll be fine tomorrow night

That’s not true at all. After 24 hours the antibiotics will have an effect and you might start feeling s little better. You take the antibiotic for 7 days and after 3-4 days you will feel 100% or close to it.

Antibiotics knock strep out in 24 hours. He'll be fine tomorrow night

I think after taking antibiotics for 24 hours, it makes you non-contagious. But I don't think it removes all signs of it.

Hopefully, he'll be close to 100% from an energy level after 4-5 days of being on medication.

That’s not true at all. After 24 hours the antibiotics will have an effect and you might start feeling s little better. You take the antibiotic for 7 days and after 3-4 days you will feel 100% or close to it.
yeah but he was already sick on Sunday wasn't he? Hopefully he'd already been treated at that point

Maybe my immune system is just a beast. I feel better after 24 hours.

We know Frank has been sick since at least Sunday so he will be fine

yeah but he was already sick on Sunday wasn't he? Hopefully he'd already been treated at that point

Yea, it’ll depend on when he was diagnosed and started taking the antibiotic. I was just responding to the post saying you it’s knocked out of you in 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom