#TeamOutlaw - PSU keeping it classy... | Syracusefan.com

#TeamOutlaw - PSU keeping it classy...

MikeSU02

Living Legend
http://www.chicagonow.com/its-never...state-is-now-teamoutlaw-death-penalty-anyone/

Snippet:
In a tweet this morning, someone named Cassie Leighton said what apparently numerous other Penn State muscleheads are saying throughout the intellectual wasteland that appears to be Pennsylvania:
Cassie Leighton ‏@clleighton
Penn State Football Players define #teamoutlaw. It's more than a football team, it's a family through thick and thin.

Not surprising at all, honestly what do we expect 18-21 year old kids to do when they feel like the world is against them.

Not surprising at all, honestly what do we expect 18-21 year old kids to do when they feel like the world is against them.
Exercise the same reflection and judgment we expect of them when they vote.

Especially when the coach and fanbase are pumping them up as victims of the NCAA, thereby pushing the real victims to the foreground. The death penalty should have happened instead.

Or, when.they are not allowed to decide to drink or not.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Sorry but thats not going to happen and honestly I dont expect them to have that level of insight as to what really happened to those poor kids. Look as heartless as it sounds those players probably don't give two stuffs about Sandusky, the victims, Joe PA's legacy, the Free report, or anything else. They are concerned about playing football and getting to the next level or a career afterwards. Its not right but these are 18-21 year old teenagers not concerned adults.

once again --- leadership there is non existent ----they have no clue as to perception

once again --- leadership there is non existent ----they have no clue as to perception
I disagree - President Erickson has displayed extraordinary courage and leadership by signing the consent decree and taking the flak. O'Brien has also done as much as anyone in his postion could.

Whether their leadership will change anything at PedSt is another matter.

Is 'Team Outlaw' going to use the new logo?

Pedo_5df63c_2857292.jpg

I disagree - President Erickson has displayed extraordinary courage and leadership by signing the consent decree and taking the flak. O'Brien has also done as much as anyone in his postion could.

Whether their leadership will change anything at PedSt is another matter.
sorry i did not make myself clear---agree that prez did very well--as said in my previous posts ---the bot were ignorant in their response, but now have backed off---o'brien i also agree to an extent, in keeping the team together, but he needs to add the maturity as to PRIDE and not ARROGANCE. forget the G'TOWN battle cry ,us against the world.it should be a new era,renewed tradition etc etc.--

Sorry but thats not going to happen and honestly I dont expect them to have that level of insight as to what really happened to those poor kids. Look as heartless as it sounds those players probably don't give two stuffs about Sandusky, the victims, Joe PA's legacy, the Free report, or anything else. They are concerned about playing football and getting to the next level or a career afterwards. Its not right but these are 18-21 year old teenagers not concerned adults.

what!!!!! joepa recruited all of those idiots.

they most definitly care about his legacy,one that i would never want

ang tiphill is right,their new coach is clinging on to the past,because that is what the fan base/doners want.he needs to go out in public and say the program is turning over a new leaf.

and i am sure that there is people with-in that football program that are still collecting a paycheck knew about sandusky or knew enough to call some authorities years earlier.

they are the ones they should be pissed at