Teenage Fan praising the efforts of John Higgins and crew | Syracusefan.com

Teenage Fan praising the efforts of John Higgins and crew

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I was watching the end of Boise-New Mexico St game last night, as Boise St could be right on the bubble line.

After a near post game fight, the cameras followed the referees of the court where some fan just want at them. Tried to find a video of it and all I could do was find it on some Kentucky fan site.

Young New Mexico Fan Screams Obscenities at John Higgins, Other Referees |

Didn't understand the gloves either.

I have had those exact same feelings but luckily for me I'm normally at home with my wife and young daughter so I have never had outbursts like that. Well outside of the CJ Fair charge call. It is amazing how many terrible refs there are. I found this list on that site that apparently coaches picked as the best:

Official

Vote percentage

1.Roger Ayers ACC 21 percent

2.Mike Eades ACC 17 percent

3. Ted Valentine ACC 15 percent

T4. Verne Harris Pac-12 7 percent

T4. John Higgins Big 12 7 percent

T4. Mike Stephens Big East 7 percent

It really blows my mind. These guys are the worst to me.

That cheap shot by the New Mexico player at the buzzer was completely ridiculous. He’s fortunate that all he got in retaliation was a shove back. That could’ve gotten uglier.

That cheap shot by the New Mexico player at the buzzer was completely ridiculous. He’s fortunate that all he got in retaliation was a shove back. That could’ve gotten uglier.

That "foul" should have caused have a fight, not an almost fight. In that situation you can skip the shove back and start swinging.

E: I guess I shouldn't be so quick to judge. Maybe that guy had it coming for something he did earlier in the game.

John Higgins could make a complete 180 to become the best ref ever and I’d still never forgive him for the way he reffed the first half in the Elite 8 in 2012. He robbed everyone a great game.

He was under orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom