Tell me if im an idiot please | Syracusefan.com

Tell me if im an idiot please

tino

Scout Team
I keep watching these games. It occurs to me that Cuse does not drive enough to pick up fouls. I see team after team drive against the Cuse and pick up fouls which puts the Cuse at a disadvantage quickly with the centers now in foul trouble. Maybe I just dont know basketball enough ,,,but I think if they did this to put the opponents centers in trouble , we would have a huge advantage...let me know please

I keep watching these games. It occurs to me that Cuse does not drive enough to pick up fouls. I see team after team drive against the Cuse and pick up fouls which puts the Cuse at a disadvantage quickly with the centers now in foul trouble. Maybe I just dont know basketball enough ,,,but I think if they did this to put the opponents centers in trouble , we would have a huge advantage...let me know please
This should be pitched to some coach somewhere. This is revolutionary.

Ask Murry, he knows.

Our kids are just good guys - we don't want to get nobody in trouble. Even Centers.

Your wish is my command, "You're an idiot"

Just kidding. We should drive more. Not only would this get the other team in foul trouble, if the refs decided to call a foul; but it would also open the outside up for Trevor.

My wife needs to drive more. I'm tired of being able to drink just one beer when we go out to dinner!

Me too! Although I somewhat take care of that problem by usually steering us to our local Mexican restaurant where that one beer is a 40 oz Dos Equis Amber in a big a$$ chilled mug. :)

I've heard a lot particularly recently about Cooney not driving the basketball enough. I don't know, I've seen a lot of drives by him that turn out bad. I can understand people saying that Ennis should drive more because he has shown to be very effective in doing so. However, Trevor, not so much in my opinion. I'm not saying that he can't drive the ball, but many times when he does (when it isn't a fast break) he gets denied and a turnover occurs.

Now, I would like to see him not settling just for just three's by taking a mid range jumper. CJ has a great move (largely because he has shown that he can make the outside shot and drive very well) in which he gives the ball fake which sets up for the driving lane. If he doesn't get the guy to bite, then he often pulls up and takes the shot. Cooney is never going to be a fair, but how about some mid range jumpers which will likely get him more confident to hit the 3 ball. Also, if he could do that on a more regular basis, he would likely get more separation on his 3's.

Maybe we should get Trevor Cooney to hit more 3's.
Wouldn't that help open up the lane for driving?
Someone should suggest that to him.

28379418.jpg

please, somebody make this thread go away. im running out of steam....