Which ones

• so many choices

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hmmm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toga

Living Legend
from the various iterations of the Board. When he is able to get to it - what would be your favorite all-time threads you would like him to re-post?

from the various iterations of the Board. When he is able to get to it - what would be your favorite all-time threads you would like him to re-post?

One by Orange Ray? to Dick Vitale/Doug Gottlieb on SU never leaveing the State and the distances of the Big east Schools

I'll do my best to get it all up this summer. The archives are on three different HD's, and include everything except posts and chats while with either networks. My pack rat mentality may finally prove to be a benifit.

The posts on the hiring of Greg Robinson.

I want to see how dumb I really was.

Do you really need to see an archive for this Mark? :cool:

I'll do my best to get it all up this summer. The archives are on three different HD's, and include everything except posts and chats while with either networks. My pack rat mentality may finally prove to be a benifit.
Maybe set up a classic posts forum?

It's got to be the thread where somebody paid a voodoo doctor to put a spell on his girlfriend, and the spell didn't work, and the guy wanted to know how to get his money back.

^^^^^^^^This, this, a thousand times this!!!!

Someone needs to dig up the BRNVFBCSE (or whatever the F his name was) thread from this board. That was some funny stuff.

There should be forums for both of Cali's and Igor's classic posts.

It's got to be the thread where somebody paid a voodoo doctor to put a spell on his girlfriend, and the spell didn't work, and the guy wanted to know how to get his money back.
Oh yes. This.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom