Temple is going to be real tough | Syracusefan.com

Temple is going to be real tough

and Kent St is also a quality team.
This Temple-Kent St game is a good one

er, it was a good game.
Our boys gonna have to bring their A game vs the Owls.

er, it was a good game.
Our boys gonna have to bring their A game vs the Owls.

I see some SDST in Temple with all their athletes. I still think we win by double figures but it will be a tough game. I think RPI wise our sched is going to look really good this year. Really concerned about the Arkansas game. I can see that one being the first loss.. but a good experience none the less. Hope I am proven wrong.

Agreed, zoo. It didn't look spectacular when it was first coming together, but our preBE schedule is now looking really good - not brutal by any stretch, but certainly solid. I will be very happy if we reach the new year unbeaten.

Agreed, zoo. It didn't look spectacular when it was first coming together, but our preBE schedule is now looking really good - not brutal by any stretch, but certainly solid. I will be very happy if we reach the new year unbeaten.
I don't think that will be much of a problem.

Arkansas will definitely be our toughest non conference game

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Arkansas will definitely be our toughest non conference game

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. Temple/Detroit/Long Beach State will be challenging games but I think we will win those games by double digits.

I'm not predicting a loss, I'm just saying Temple is good. Scootie Randall is a helluva player and he's got a nice group around him

You guys have real inferiority complexes. Temple is picked to finish 4th in their league and we play them at home. Now I'm not saying that they can't finish better then their pre-season ranking, or we couldn't lose to the 4th place finisher in the A10, but what I am saying is I'm not worried about them and I'm certainly expecting to beat them.

just pointing out that they looked really good today and, based on that, should prove to be a formidable opponent

just pointing out that they looked really good today and, based on that, should prove to be a formidable opponent

Right before Christmas, too. Could come out flat.

There are exceptions, but our energy level for that game more frequently resembles Cornell in 2007 than Georgia Tech in 2002.

Right before Christmas, too. Could come out flat.

There are exceptions, but our energy level for that game more frequently resembles Cornell in 2007 than Georgia Tech in 2002.

Stop making excuses for us to lose a game that we should have every expectation of winning. The game will be played at MSG. It is not a run of the mill OOC game in the Dome where the kids are just biding time before they go home for the holidays. It will be a televised game (I believe), in NYC, at MSG which should carry a certain amount of cache. If the team comes out flat than I expect it is a sign that they don't have the heart required to be a competitor in March... I don't expect they'll come out flat for this one, Alcorn State maybe, not Temple.

Stop making excuses for us to lose a game that we should have every expectation of winning. The game will be played at MSG. It is not a run of the mill OOC game in the Dome where the kids are just biding time before they go home for the holidays. It will be a televised game (I believe), in NYC, at MSG which should carry a certain amount of cache. If the team comes out flat than I expect it is a sign that they don't have the heart required to be a competitor in March... I don't expect they'll come out flat for this one, Alcorn State maybe, not Temple.

Note distinction between "reason" and "excuse," please.

Seriously, Temple looks like they're a good team. They can probably beat Syracuse. Don't know if they will. Do know that we are often flat for nooners and for the last game before a break.

Hope it's a fun game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom