Temple/Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Temple/Kansas

jdubs30

Living Legend
Temple only down 4 as the 1st half is coming to an end at Allen Field House. Wyatt isn't nearly as good as he was vs. us (same with Lee), but Temple is playing them tough.

Temple only down 4 as the 1st half is coming to an end at Allen Field House. Wyatt isn't nearly as good as he was vs. us (same with Lee), but Temple is playing them tough.

They are playing tough but missing open shots on good offense rather than making them.

Temple once again benefiting from some lopsided whistles, and as I am typing this the crowd erupts for a foul call on Temple

Let's Go Temple
Both teams shooting bad.

I almost broke my tv when Lynch fumbled to put me up in that game can't watch RG3 get a lucky td drive. Looks like I tuned into the Kansas game in time to see the refs do everything they can to help out KU.

Wow, there are worse officials than Burr

Was this at KU? I don't know the outcome, but it is very rare for the officials to allow KU to lose to anyone there, let alone the likes of Temple.

Was this at KU? I don't know the outcome, but it is very rare for the officials to allow KU to lose to anyone there, let alone the likes of Temple.
KU won at Allen Fieldhouse. And don't downgrade Temple too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom