Temple Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Temple Roll Call

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Yes the kickoff is hideously early...If you get on the road by 6am from Cuse you should be able to cruise down to the Linc in 4 hours and have enough time to crack a beer or two in the parking lot. Remember commuter traffic is very light on Friday after T-giving. Don't worry about tix..should be able to find some in the parking lot for $10 each or worst case walk up and buy the cheapest tix available and walk down to the 50 yard line...they won't mind.

Plan a post game tailgate and spend the night in Philly. I wish I could attend but a 1200 mile roundtrip from San Antonio to Fayetteville, AK is planned the next weekend for me.

Yes the kickoff is hideously early...If you get on the road by 6am from Cuse you should be able to cruise down to the Linc in 4 hours and have enough time to crack a beer or two in the parking lot. Remember commuter traffic is very light on Friday after T-giving. Don't worry about tix..should be able to find some in the parking lot for $10 each or worst case walk up and buy the cheapest tix available and walk down to the 50 yard line...they won't mind.

In with my son. Works out perfectly.
Plan a post game tailgate and spend the night in Philly. I wish I could attend but a 1200 mile roundtrip from San Antonio to Fayetteville, AK is planned the next weekend for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom