TEN YEARS AGO | Syracusefan.com

TEN YEARS AGO

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
minus about 12 hours I made the last post on that iteration of syracusefan.com under this exact handle right before I left for my first true road game to see the Orange play Michigan St. Now, I specifically went there (after rescuing the tickets from my flaming 1990 Dodge Dakota in front of LeMoyne, but that is a whole other story and I already feel this is rambling) to meet the friend who witnessed that 2000 game and I, in that above mentioned post, alluded that 02-03 team may have what it takes to win the Glass Basketball I was about to go gaze upon in East Lansing.

So on the decade anniversary of memories of the Breslin Center and driving around the MSU Campus with Otto lights in a POS Mazda, we come to a similar game in that this will go a long way toward making the true fortitude of this team transparent, although really that may also be Monday night.

Musings before I watch these tired hookers rejuvenate with lines of each others a$$es. Plus I need to swing by wal-mart for bigger free weight as soon as the adderal kicks off. * Good thing it isn't a 9pm start.

I digress

L G O

* this star protects me from schtick copyrite infringement stevenson

I was at Breslin that day as well. Don't recall seeing your Mazda though