tennis racquets | Syracusefan.com

tennis racquets

Marty McFly

Resident Lurker
Need some suggestions on new racquets. I have been playing with a 5 year old Pure drive, and my elbow has finally had enough. I am a flat(ish) style hitter, that can occasionally hit a mean topspin baseline shot, one handed backhander. I am looking for a stick that is around 300-305 unstrung weight with a swing weight of 310-315. Ideally not looking for a thick beamed rocket launcher, but something that is comfortable, yet can provide a bit of power to put away some points. I am looking at the Prince TT100 310, but that might be a tad heavy. Any thoughts would be welcomed!

Need some suggestions on new racquets. I have been playing with a 5 year old Pure drive, and my elbow has finally had enough. I am a flat(ish) style hitter, that can occasionally hit a mean topspin baseline shot, one handed backhander. I am looking for a stick that is around 300-305 unstrung weight with a swing weight of 310-315. Ideally not looking for a thick beamed rocket launcher, but something that is comfortable, yet can provide a bit of power to put away some points. I am looking at the Prince TT100 310, but that might be a tad heavy. Any thoughts would be welcomed!
JackBauer44

Damn bro

I'd just grab a racquet and swing away

You sound like someone to avoid on the court

Not a racquet question.. but I was watching some US open today and wonder who the Giorgi girl was that was playing Halep in case I wanted to make a Bet. That led me to the controversy over the instagram photos.. maybe i need to watch more tennis.