Tenth Mountain Division donation | Syracusefan.com

Tenth Mountain Division donation

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Posting here as some of the contributors are not generally past of our tailgate:

Our philanthropic effort through the Fine Mess Tailgate had another record day yesterday. In honor of Military Appreciation Day and with proceeds from our Dino Babers autographed football (won by a tailgate legend!), the weekly 50-50 drawing (greatly enhanced when the winner generously donated 100% of his share of the pot (another tailgate Regular, btw) and offline donations from various sources I will be sending a gift of $1117 to the Tenth Mountain Division Association complements of the Fine Mess Tailgate and syracusefan.com.

For those who were not with us (or were and couldn't hear National Secretary Gil Pearsall address the group you can read about the wonderful work the Association does to support our active duty servicemen and women and our veterans here -
The National Association of the 10th Mountain Division, Inc.

In addition I have had some additional donations come in earmarked for our TackleALS fund raiser. I've sent those on to Team syracusefan.com to raise our total contribution there to $1885. That site remains open and you can contribute directly at any time and in any amount here ->
TackleALS.com/team/team-syracusefancom .
For golf fans out there you will see we are just $115 short of Team Tom Watson and for wrestling aficionados we are $135 short of Team Bill Goldberg. Not bad for a little Internet message board community!

Thanks to all and Go Orange!

Last edited:
Trust me a few eyeballs rolled when I won. I had Bianca (the Fort Drum spouse) pull the football winner and I was next to her.

Actually the first time I won...never have won the 50/50

I obviously wasn't even there but it sure sounds suspicious to me.