Terp Update From The WAPO | Syracusefan.com

Terp Update From The WAPO

alumni are the overlooked piece of all of these moves. having most of your games in driving/bus distance as opposed to half of your games needed flying is huge. ask the PSU athletic dept how big a hit their teams have taken since joining the B10. more classes missed, less people watching games or traveling with teams.

I know a couple of Maryland grads who follow the Terps sports closely...they say that alums are not going to be happy if Maryland leaves the ACC. In fact they are going to be very po'd.

Alway have respect for Elmore And Duke's Bilas, they seem solid to me. Uconn and Rutgers have little Value.

The B1G has expressed wanting schools from the north with similar Seasons/weather.

Reading that doesn't lead one to have a high opinion of Maryland's president. Their Board of Regents seems to have as much info as we do. If the WaPo's sources are indicative of the overall feeling of the BoR, then there's a decent chance they stay in the ACC.

Reading that doesn't lead one to have a high opinion of Maryland's president. Their Board of Regents seems to have as much info as we do. If the WaPo's sources are indicative of the overall feeling of the BoR, then there's a decent chance they stay in the ACC.

But the concerning thing about that article is that the board chair and vice chair have been involved in the talks from beginning. I can see the full board not knowing. The more that know, the more likely word leaks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom