Testing a new chat | Syracusefan.com

Testing a new chat

temery

What?
You should see a new link at the top - "chat"

There are many new features, and a few likely bugs to be worked out.

And yes, I'll try to find a way of getting rid of the chat bar at the bottom.

Last edited:
I see it on my iPhone on the bottom. If someone makes a comment or enters the room it pops up.

I see it. It will eventually be optional if you want to see it?

I just logged on via iPad Pro. I use a keyboard attachment with it. I see an 'Enable Chat' bottom right . Clicked it (well, pressed it) and it reloaded the page and it is now showing at the bottom like the iPhone. I also see it up top as well. I could never find the chat via the iPad/iPhone before. Thanks.

At present, I find the bar to be very innocuous. I hadnt really used the old chat, so I cant offer much of an opinion on the difference...and overall it looks nice to me.

Bar recently disappeared on my desktop too, even though I found it innocuous.

I see this on the bottom of my iPad. Very annoying. "Fembot: so and so has left the room." It's on there right now.

Yeah. Even When you log out of chat using "/quit". It still shows in the bottom of my phone.

I see this on the bottom of my iPad. Very annoying. "Fembot: so and so has left the room." It's on there right now.

On mine too.
Close the chat. Look at your lower left corner of the page. Enable chat - click it. Go to Settings. Check the box next to Disable Chat. (Note - this doesn't work when you use the popup option). You need to do this without enabling the popup (should be called popout, IMO).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom