Texas A&M Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M Prediction Thread...

Gerry Macnamera and Hopkins healthy 83
Gerry Macnamera not healthy 76

Raining Richardson's

sidenote In light of Snoop Dogg and Bill Walton being the face of the ncaa Bilas refers to JB with 900 wins multiple times throughout the game. Guy is Awesome!

Last edited:
I live in Houston, which means 70% of the people I know are whooping and hollering Aggies. We have played A&M twice in my time here and both times seem to be at some kind of pinacle of their program and some sort of near nadir of ours. I don't have a prediction other than if we don't win, these turds will be all over me. Turds, who, by the way, don't even realize there is a Texas A&M basketball team until they beat Syracuse.

Empire state. 75
Lone Star state 72
That gives me an idea.
3fc07c7d98020d5c8be91b599c6c1cd3.jpg
100524.gif

I live in Houston, which means 70% of the people I know are whooping and hollering Aggies. We have played A&M twice in my time here and both times seem to be at some kind of pinacle of their program and some sort of near nadir of ours. I don't have a prediction other than if we don't win, these turds will be all over me. Turds, who, by the way, don't even realize there is a Texas A&M basketball team until they beat Syracuse.

Fortunately, where I work, it's mainly NFL talk, and since the Cowboys lost again, I won't have to hear much come Monday if we lose.

New York's college team - 73
Texas's 2nd or 3rd favorite - 68

Last edited:
They are talking smack on their board...
"G Mac ha ha ha ha ha ! Remember 2006" they say...
Coach Mac is gonna make them shut up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom