TGD & Mike Lindsley | Syracusefan.com

TGD & Mike Lindsley

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
In the past I have heard Daryl give interviews to several local sports radio personalities.

Yesterday a caller asked Mike about having TGD on the show. ML replied that Daryl has never been on his show. The caller asked why he has never asked the TGD, ML said that he has extended an invitation but has never heard back.

Wow!

Is TGD a baseball expert?

In the past I have heard Daryl give interviews to several local sports radio personalities.

Yesterday a caller asked Mike about having TGD on the show. ML replied that Daryl has never been on his show. The caller asked why he has never asked the TGD, ML said that he has extended an invitation but has never heard back.

Wow!

What's the surprise?

This may go back to the Danny Parkins days. I remember DP had TGD on for an interview and started asking him some fairly direct and pointed (ie/ difficult) questions about the football program. Not exactly unfair, but not exactly what you'd expect from local sports station either.

TGD really lost his flavor with 1260 around then.

Once TGD "bones up on" St. Bonnie history he'll feel more comfortable on his radio spot.

This may go back to the Danny Parkins days. I remember DP had TGD on for an interview and started asking him some fairly direct and pointed (ie/ difficult) questions about the football program. Not exactly unfair, but not exactly what you'd expect from local sports station either.

TGD really lost his flavor with 1260 around then.

Wasn't Gross a regular on Axe/1260? Can't really remember, but I don't think he avoided it.

Avoiding Lindsley is just common sense. Because he's awful.

Wasn't Gross a regular on Axe/1260? Can't really remember, but I don't think he avoided it.

Avoiding Lindsley is just common sense. Because he's awful.
TGD was on with Axe a few times. He also goes on bud and the manchild a couple times a year. It's not a 1260 issue with Gross. He will not go on with Lindsley because he feels Mike is an anti Syracuse douchenozzle

I can understand not wanting to answer the difficult questions like that on live radio but it really swings in the other direction on 97.7/100.1. He gets some real softball questions from Chris McManus-

"What movie(s) do you recommend this week, Daryl?"

Come on, man!

JB was on around 5:30 Monday or Tuesday on the McManus show. McManus asked him a question about Hopkins position in Syracuse and if it was dependent on JB's future with the program. McManus was soooooo scared and JB gave him a really stern answer. I hope someone else heard this because I was laughing so hard. You could hear how scared he was through his voice, he was stuttering and his voice changed.

JB was on around 5:30 Monday or Tuesday on the McManus show. McManus asked him a question about Hopkins position in Syracuse and if it was dependent on JB's future with the program. McManus was soooooo scared and JB gave him a really stern answer. I hope someone else heard this because I was laughing so hard. You could hear how scared he was through his voice, he was stuttering and his voice changed.

McManus is another too. Total Debby Downer and I wouldnt be surprised if he roots against Syracuse secretly.

McManus is another too. Total Debby Downer and I wouldnt be surprised if he roots against Syracuse secretly.

I dont mind the other guy that is with McManus. He seems to know his stuff, and McManus never agrees with him. I want to tweet him every day, and tell him to and let the other guy talk.

I dont mind the other guy that is with McManus. He seems to know his stuff, and McManus never agrees with him. I want to tweet him every day, and tell him to and let the other guy talk.

Its Steve Infanti who is the channel 9 sports director. I like him. He is at least reasonable. I remember listening to them prior to the road Louisville game and McManus was giving them zero chance of winning and he was whining about how we hadnt been tested yet. Well that turned out ok. Then he tried to defend himself the day after. You know whats coming next.

F McManus

Its Steve Infanti who is the channel 9 sports director. I like him. He is at least reasonable. I remember listening to them prior to the road Louisville game and McManus was giving them zero chance of winning and he was whining about how we hadnt been tested yet. Well that turned out ok. Then he tried to defend himself the day after. You know whats coming next.

F McManun

When I was typing my above response, that Lville game was exactly what I was talking about. I think infanti even accused him of having it out for SU (half joking I think) but man was it annoying

Well he is

Which makes you wonder why the F 1260 would keep him on. Makes no logical sense to have an anti-Cuse host running one of the few local on-air forums for SU fans. Boggles my mind.

Seriously, we could pick a couple of guys or gals off this board and make a better show than that. That's no lie.

Which makes you wonder why the F 1260 would keep him on. Makes no logical sense to have an anti-Cuse host running one of the few local on-air forums for SU fans. Boggles my mind.

Seriously, we could pick a couple of guys or gals off this board and make a better show than that. That's no lie.

I think it's because the people in the Marketing Departments of companies like O'Dunk & O'Bright seem to love him.

F McManus

You're thinking of the other guy who replaces Infanti at 5pm. Fat Steve. He's the guy who picked Uconn to win the football game this year.

That guy is a tool. McNanus isn't particularly negative.

You're thinking of the other guy who replaces Infanti at 5pm. Fat Steve. He's the guy who picked Uconn to win the football game this year.

That guy is a tool. McNanus isn't particularly negative.

Oh no i was referring to McManus. I know who the Fat Steve is.

TGD was on with Axe a few times. He also goes on bud and the manchild a couple times a year. It's not a 1260 issue with Gross. He will not go on with Lindsley because he knows Mike is an anti Syracuse douchenozzle
Fixed

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

F McManus
Its not always Infanti with McManus. In fact, most days its a guy named Steve Neikam. He's pretty good.

Its not always Infanti with McManus. In fact, most days its a guy named Steve Neikam. He's pretty good.

I dont have a problem with the Steves. I know Infantis voice from TV and know when he is on vs. Neikam. Its McManus who I cant stand.

So this is Neikam today right? I didnt hear it announced

Nope, Infanti today... I think I have them mixed up. I think Neikam is the guy I like

When Syracuse sports radio lost Danny Parkins, Syracuse sports radio lost ALOT of talent. DP had serious skills as a sports jock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom