Thank god for football | Syracusefan.com

Thank god for football

I don’t disagree... and our d was bad. When we play Hughes (which obviously we have to) we gain a lot on O but we get smaller on D and that hurts.

Hopefully we can beat ND and whatever else happens in NYC will be forgiven.

Anyone who watched the preseason and first two games knew we were disjointed and similar to last year's woes ... We need Frank back 100%

This was UConns biggest game this year and they came out on fire

Agreed, Hurley acted as if it was the final 4. Yup, this team needs leadership, aka Frank. We have takent but again are we gonna choose to move the ball in O or...ok, i will take this to the hoops board;)

I’m not worried about hoops until January. We need Frank.

This is usually the time I am thankful that basketball season has started... But after tonight’s game, I am extremely greatful that we have some meaningful football to look forward to.

Think of what a change it is compared to the majority of the last two decades that we can actually express that sentiment.

Anyone who watched the preseason and first two games knew we were disjointed and similar to last year's woes ... We need Frank back 100%

This was UConns biggest game this year and they came out on fire

Yes we do. We need him back, and we need him to recover swiftly.

I don’t disagree... and our d was bad. When we play Hughes (which obviously we have to) we gain a lot on O but we get smaller on D and that hurts.

Hopefully we can beat ND and whatever else happens in NYC will be forgiven.
Merck has to play at forward somewhere. Carey needs work with the basketball. Without them practices he hasn’t got his handle back yet.they played like they wanted that game more than us defensively.

Hughes should be playing the 2 on D. He is a tweener and detrimental as a 3 on D.
I would go with
5: Chewy
4:Marek
3: OB
2: Tyus
1: JC

Bring Hughes off the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS