Thank god triche came to play | Syracusefan.com

Thank god triche came to play

Him and CJ are turning into the leaders on this team.

If i hear one more person complain about triche you are making the F list.

I'm pretty sure I heard some UConn grads complaining, calling him "Brenda Triche". Just for context, these UConn grads are in my extended family and spent the holidays with us. They were (still) here, watching some weekend games with me, when their complaints were overhead. Guess what my response was? I can also assure you that their scotch was promptly confiscated and withheld until they recanted.

(Hint: it would've made you proud. And it was delivered multiple times. Emphatically.)

I'm pretty sure I heard some UConn grads complaining, calling him "Brenda Triche". Just for context, these UConn grads are in my extended family and spent the holidays with us. They were (still) here, watching some weekend games with me, when their complaints were overhead. Guess what my response was? I can also assure you that their scotch was promptly confiscated and withheld until they recanted.

(Hint: it would've made you proud. And it was delivered multiple times. Emphatically.)
Well then please send them my warmest holiday wishes

Triche's line- 40 minutes, 8-13 FG, 4-4 FT, 5 helpers, 2 steals... Dang!

If we are to compete for the NC, we need a guy to whom you can give the ball to with 10 seconds left on the shot clock in the half court set and clear out for him. IMHO, our best option for that guy is Triche. CJ doesn't quite have the handle, MCW doesn't have the shot or the strength to shoot after contact. The problem is, sometimes I question Triche's desire to take charge.

Most impressive thing about Triche today was the fact that he scored 20 while going 0-3 from 3.

Most impressive thing about Triche today was the fact that he scored 20 while going 0-3 from 3.

Good point and he had oppertunities to shoot as the game went on but he passed them up in favor of driving and making plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom