Thank you ____________ | Syracusefan.com

Thank you ____________

br801

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner Hoops Leading Scorer
Knock yourself out.

Derrick coleman for showing more loyality and heart than some other people.

I want to thank my family for allowing me to stay here, even though I mangled a perfectly good pair of glasses, broke a FIOS remote control cleanly in half over my knee and shattered a wine glass (not on purpose but I'll never convince them of that) in the course of a two hour game.

Floor mopping boys. Although, it sometime looks like you kids would rather be home playing video games, without you, guys would be slipping all over the place and risking injury!

I want to thank my family for allowing me to stay here, even though I mangled a perfectly good pair of glasses, broke a FIOS remote control cleanly in half over my knee and shattered a wine glass (not on purpose but I'll never convince them of that) in the course of a two hour game.
Awesome if true or not.

To the three officials who called the game tight thereby avoiding another Cincy/Xavier fiasco. (who cares if it ruins the game itself?).

Thank you Jennifer Love Hewitt for providing me something good to look at over the past two weeks on this forum. I hope you return next year.

Thank you to me, for surviving another season of SU basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom