Thank you CJ and Scoop | Syracusefan.com

Thank you CJ and Scoop

Any win on the road in the Big East is a good win.

Not sure why people project how we're going to do in the Big Dance while the Cuse is running up their best record ever. Don't know about anyone else, but I am enjoying the ride. 27-1 baby. People would have given their left foot for this record at the beginning of the season. Yet, many focus on whatever shortcoming there might be during one game. Talk about Debbie and Donald Downers.

GO CUSE!!

Props to CJ for being the glue that held the team together today. Scoop was awesome as well. Dion's shot looks completely different from the way it looked earlier in the season. There are so many moving parts all going in different directions when he puts up a 3 that it is no wonder that most of them only find air. I'm hoping Dion can start to make a few FTs as well. Great win but I was hoping it wouldn't have been as white knuckle as it was for most of the game.
27 -1 is pretty incredible. The good news is that they find the way to win even when some of the guys struggle. I'd like them to all have a great team the next time they play Louisville.

Props to CJ for being the glue that held the team together today. Scoop was awesome as well. Dion's shot looks completely different from the way it looked earlier in the season. There are so many moving parts all going in different directions when he puts up a 3 that it is no wonder that most of them only find air. I'm hoping Dion can start to make a few FTs as well. Great win but I was hoping it wouldn't have been as white knuckle as it was for most of the game.
I trust Dion at the line; Scoop however...

Is Fab Melo our best FT shooter?

lol, i'm still going with Triche in spite of the one miss today. Very impressed with Fab's progression though.

GMac needs to put in extra work with Scoop. Get that kid on track!!!

27 -1 is pretty incredible. The good news is that they find the way to win even when some of the guys struggle. I'd like them to all have a great team the next time they play Louisville.

That's because we're deep and we don't have to rely on one "dude".

That was a very good win. They seemed to have an answer every time Rutgers got within 2-3.

Fair is becoming our most dependable player. Uncanny ability to get good looks--almost never takes a bad shot. Huge game for Scoop as well. We're making winning ugly an art form.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom