Thank you... Clemson? | Syracusefan.com

Thank you... Clemson?

cap2nine

Scout Team
A little off-topic but worth mentioning-

During this lull in conference realignment, with a level of uncertainty and plenty of speculation on the fate of the ACC, last night’s victory over LSU was no minor feat nor negligible credit to the conference. I'm not saying that the future of the ACC hinges on Clemson, or any one football game, but their win is a very positive step toward greater conference strength and stability. My hat is off to the team in a slightly different shade of orange.

Back to basketball-

After all the amateur whining and gross overreactions of the past couple of weeks, I'm thrilled that the real season is about to begin. Tomorrow we begin our farewell to the BE with the first step toward our final BE Championship. LGO!

Not to go all football on the basketball side but FSU won the Orange Bowl, Clemson beat LSU, Va Tech beat Rutgers, Cuse beat WVU, Ga Tech beat USC. Maybe people should stop saying the ACC is weak with football and look at the conference that constantly gets beat down out of conference...B1G, lookin at you.

Looks like Louisville is going to beat Florida ... ACC over sec

The mighty SEC is 3-2 going into tonight, and needed South Carolina getting the ball against Michigan with 1:32 and scoring a TD with 11 sec left to get their. Also they went 2-1 against the weakest conference the Big 10 which was 2-5.